Calculators for Pipeline Design According to ASME B31.8 -2022
Calculators for Metallic Piping Design, Includes ASME B31J -2017, and Misc.
Secure Downloads. Save lots of time.
This package is for use with Microsoft Excel 2010 and later. Files contain VBA macros.
- Calculators per ASME B31.8 -2022, Gas Transmission and Distribution Piping Systems:
- Pipe Required Thicknesses
- Pipe Allowable Pressures
- Rnforcement of Welded Branch Connections --Types are: Unreinforced, Repad, Complete Encirclement, or Saddle (Angled 45 to 90-degrees. For internal pressures. Calculates 2 branches side-by-side, and reinforcement zones may overlap.)
- Reinforcement of Extruded Outlet Pipeline Header or Tee (Calculates 2 branches side-by-side, and reinforcement zones may overlap.)
- Reinforcement of Extruded Outlet Tapping Tee (Split, Welded, Complete Encirclement)
- Integrally Reinforced Branch Outlet Fitting (ref. MSS SP-97)
- Fracture Control and Arrest (Charpy Testing)
- SIF Calculations per ASME B31J -2017, Stress Intensification Factors (i-Factors), Flexibility Factors (k-Factors), and Their Determination for Metallic Piping Components (with 11-9-2017 errata)
- Bonus Miscellaneous Non-Code:
- Support Span, Shoe Bearing, Pipe Weights (including refractory lined & plastic lined, B31.3 material data)
- Jacketed Pipe Weight and Data Calculations
- Jacketed Pipe Theoretical Column Buckling
- Theoretical External Collapsing Pressure (not per ASME)
- 3-D Offset and Triangle Dimension Calcs
- Expansion Joint Data Sheet
- Spring Hanger Data Sheet
- Pipe Bend Dimensions (Angle, Offset, and Special)
- Dimension Calculator, Metric & US Customary (mm, ft-inch-fraction, and decimal)
- Linear Interpolation - Example returns stress value after choice of material and temperature.
Single User License: For use only by 1 person.
Multiuser License: If there are 3 or more users, including with access on a network and/or intranet, then the price would be 3 times single user price. Just enter 3 at checkout and get 1 download link in email.
For security, the individual or IT department should prepare a new folder which will contain extracted files. This folder would be copied to single users or made network accessible to all assigned multiusers, as applicable.
Security settings for the folder will likely show as blocked initally, which is good for testing on a standalone computer. (Search for Microsoft's various instructions for blocking or unblocking a folder or single file.).
Media & Delivery: The preferred method of delivery is a zipped file by download link. If requested, I can send files by attachments with separate e-mails.
You should prepare a new folder which will contain extracted files. I suggest using a stand-alone computer for security testing. Security settings for the folder will likely show as having macros blocked. If files are blocked, then to unblock: follow Microsoft's various instructions for blocking or unblocking a folder or single file.
Updates & Upgrades: One free update may be requested by previous customers within the 12 months following a purchase. There is no discount offering.
Payment Methods: You can purchase over the Internet with any major credit card, PayPal, or send check (cheque) or cash. You can send email directly to me to arrange for payment by check.
PayPal is a secure way to send and receive money online. It has been voted the second-most trusted company worldwide. PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders.
You do not have to register with PayPal to send money using your major credit card.
Shipping and Handling Costs: Shipping is not being offered because all sales are being handled by the download service, E-Junkie, or, rarely by email attachments.
Tax: Tennessee state tax: Add 9.25 percent to total only if purchasing from an address in the state of Tennessee, USA. Foreign taxes are not collected by PipingOffice.Developed by Ben A. Nottingham, sole proprietor, USA
Email: PipingOffice Your privacy is important to me.