Pipe and Tubing Design Software Package per ASME B31.3
Calculators for Piping Design
Secure Downloads. Save lots of time.
Price for 3 or more users would be 3 x $230 = $690 US. Just input maximum quantity = 3 at checkout.
This package is for use with Excel 2010 and later. Files contain VBA macros.
- Calculators per ASME B31.3 -2018, Process
- Allowable Pressures of Pipe & Tube (para. 304.1)
- Hydrostatic and Pneumatic Leak Testing, Dimensional Properties (file added Dec. 19, 2018)
- Required Thicknesses of Pipe & Tube (para. 304.1)
- Reinforcement of Welded Branch Connections (two files):
- One file allows design of individual branches and can check for overlapping reinforcement zones.
- Another file has a table w/ up to 190 branches.
- Reinforcement of Extruded Outlet Pipe Branch
- Reinforcement of Extruded Outlet Tapping Tee (Split, Welded, Complete Encirclement)
- Pipe Bending Required Thickness and Allowable Pressure
- Mitered Elbow Required Thickness and Allowable Pressure
- Flexibility and Stress Intensification Factors
- Integrally Reinforced Branch Outlet Fitting (ref. MSS SP-97)
- Line Blanks, Line Spacers, Spectacle Blinds (Fig-8's), and Restricting Orifices.
- Material and Dimensional Properties of Pipe and Tube (Dimensions, Stresses, Young's Modulus, Thermal Expansion, weights, UNS numbers)
- Chapter IX High Pressure -- Allowable Pressures of Pipe & Tube
- Chapter IX High Pressure -- Required Thicknesses of Pipe & Tube
- Chapter IX High Pressure -- Extruded Outlets
- Bonus Miscellaneous:
- Support Span, Shoe Bearing, Pipe Weights (including refractory lined & plastic lined)
- Jacketed Pipe Weight and Data Calculations
- Jacketed Pipe Theoretical Column Buckling
- Theoretical External Collapsing Pressure (not per ASME)
- 3-D Offset and Triangle Dimension Calcs
- Expansion Joint Data Sheet
- Spring Hanger Data Sheet
- Pipe Bend Dimensions (Angle, Offset, and Special)
- Dimension Calculator, Metric & US Customary (mm, ft-inch-fraction, and decimal)
- Linear Interpolation - Example returns stress value after choice of material and temperature.
Single User License: For use by 1 person.
Multiuser License: If there are 3 or more users, including with access on a network and/or intranet, then the price would be 3 times single user price.
Each user can put the files on more than one computer which he or she regularly uses.
Media & Delivery: The preferred method of delivery is a zipped file by download link. If requested, I can send files by e-mail attachment or a CD by postal mail. The size of the FULL SUITE of over 80 files is currently under 27 MB.
Updates & Upgrades: One free update may be requested by previous customers within the 12 months following a purchase. There is no longer a discount offering. Recent updates
Payment Methods: You can pay the license fee over the Internet with any major credit card, PayPal, or send check (cheque) or cash. You can send email directly to me to arrange for payment by check.
PayPal is a secure way to send money online. PayPal is available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies. You do not have to register with PayPal to send money using your major credit card.
Shipping and Handling Costs: Shipping a CD by the Postal Service to all locations will be paid by PipingOffice. However, customers requiring shipment by a courier service, such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL, will be charged for the full handling and shipping costs. Shipping will be done promptly by PipingOffice after receipt of payment.
Tax: Tennessee state tax: Add 9.25 percent to total only if purchasing from an address in the state of Tennessee, USA. Foreign taxes are not collected by PipingOffice.Developed by Ben A. Nottingham, sole proprietor, USA
Email: PipingOffice Your privacy is important to me.